How to join Croydon Virtual Meeting House
Note. You do not need to have a Zoom account to participate in a Zoom meeting.
(The key phrase is "join a meeting", not "sign in" or "sign up".)
- My machine is fully Zoom-capable, ie. it has a user-facing camera, microphone and speaker / headphone socket but Zoom is not installed.
- My machine is fully Zoom-capable and Zoom is already installed.
- My machine is not fully Zoom-capable (but it has a screen!).
- My only means of communicating is a POTS phone (POTS = plain old telephone service - but not so old that it has a rotary dial!).
For further details or instructions contact Roger W. Haworth on 07788 756 745
Booking Croydon Virtual Meeting House
Croydon Virtual Meeting House is open 24/7 but it only has one room so to avoid clashing usage,
we have introduced a booking system.
- To see the booking calendar follow this
- To make a booking follow this link. Note that this link
will only work if you are signed into our